Official Twitter account
What is Baskadia?
On Baskadia, you can:
- post your own works e.g. comics, novels, images and blogs.
- view all works for free. But when you find a favorite work, upvote it by bitcoin.
- total amount of upvoted bitcoin is displayed on each work, which is like "Good!" on other websites.
- upvoted works are prominently displayed, so more people will enjoy them.
- upvoted bitcoin will be returned to the creator, so it will support his or her future creative activities.
- in summary, your upvote helps more people to enjoy more excellent works.
Baskadia also has the following features:
No bitcoin? No problem.
When you have "viewed" many works, we may give you bitcoin.
We wish you would upvote your favorite works by it.
This is an optional feature that allows other users to create
derivative works and returns the royalty to the original
For example, by enabling Collabo, your novel may derive other works e.g. comics and images, or may be translated and highly rated overseas.
Merits of Baskadia
- Our customers say, Baskadia is very user-friendly.
- It is basically free and charged only when you have earned bitcoin. Check fees
Bitcoin makes it easy for your overseas fans to upvote your
(Bitcoin holders are all over the world.)
- It is easy to use Baskadia together with other websites e.g. your own website and SNS.
What to post?
You can post the following works:
- You can post both short and long stories.
- You can post both short and long stories. You can also insert images.
- You can post images e.g. paintings, drawings and photos.
- You can post freestyle text e.g. blogs, essays and poems. You can also insert images.
※ Post works suitable for all ages.
※ Posting derivative works to Baskadia may be commercial use of the original work, so check your permission before posting. For derivative works by "Collabo", click here
※ We may take measures such as access restrictions to works which we judge inappropriate.
What is a bitcoin upvote?
You can upvote your favorite works by bitcoin. Upvoted bitcoin will be returned to the creator, so it will support his or her future creative activities. Additionally, upvoted works are prominently displayed, so more people can enjoy them.
Amount of bitcoin is displayed in the minimum unit "Satoshi". 100,000,000 Satoshi is equivalent to 1 BTC.
How to upvote?
On the published page of each work, an orange upvote panel is displayed. If you send bitcoin to the bitcoin address on the panel, the bitcoin is treated as an upvote to the work.
If you have a Baskadia account and logged in, you can upvote directly from your wallet through the upvote panel. You can also upvote with a comment to the creator.
If there is insufficient bitcoin in your wallet, you can pay in by sending bitcoin to the bitcoin address on the "Pay in" panel of the wallet page.
※ You can not buy bitcoin at Baskadia. If you want bitcoin, buy it at a bitcoin exchange.
How to accept upvoted bitcoin?
Upvoted bitcoin is usually aggregated daily, and after deducting the handling fee, added to your wallet balance. If you want to pay out bitcoin from your wallet, go to the wallet page, enter a bitcoin destination address etc. to the "Pay-out" panel and press the “SEND” button.
※ Timing of aggregation may be changed without notice depending on a condition of systems and networks.
※ Payout of bitcoin may be restricted for security reasons etc. Additionally, since bitcoin is stored in a safe place, it takes a considerable time (usually within 2 business days) to pay out bitcoin.
※ You can not sell bitcoin at Baskadia. If you want to sell bitcoin, sell it at a bitcoin exchange.
What is Collabo?
Collabo is an optional feature that allows other users to freely post derivative works based on the original work.
When Collabo is enabled on the original work, other users can freely post derivative works based on the original and other derivative works, and it is also allowed to incorporate derivative works into the original work.
As for bitcoin upvoted to a derivative work, after the handling fee is deducted and half of the remaining amount is paid to the original creator as a royalty, the remaining amount belongs to the creator of the derivative work.
(Examples of Collabo)
- Create character illustrations of the original novel or comic
- Create a comic derived from the original novel
- Create a side story of the original novel or comic
- Create a story based on the original images such as character illustrations
- Create a new derivative work (comic) based on the original work and its derivative works (novel and illustration)
- Translate the original work into other languages
How to Collabo?
If the original creator wants to enable Collabo, select "OK" at "Basic info" > "Collabo" on the edit page of the original work.
A user who want to Collabo with the original work should go to Collabo page by the link on the published page, and click the "CREATE A NEW POST" button at the top of Collabo page to create a template for its derivative work. Then edit and publish it.
※ Once Collabo was enabled, disabling Collabo can not restrict the activities for the derivative works that has already been created, and only ristrict creating new derivative works thereafter.
- Handling fee: 5%
- It is deducted from upvoted bitcoin when aggregated. Less than 1 Satoshi is rounded up.
- Transfer fee: fluctuating
- It is charged upon payout from your wallet.
- The price is automatically calculated based on the bitcoin network condition. All or part of the transfer fee is paid to the operators of the bitcoin network (miners), not Baskadia.
- It is set to be within 2% normally. We recommend to wait when soaring.