Official SNS account
What is Baskadia?
Baskadia is a bitcoin social tipping service.
- You can post your own works e.g. comics, novels, images and blogs.
- You can see all works for free. But when you find a favorite work, upvote it by bitcoin.
- Total amount of upvoted bitcoin is displayed on each work, which is like "Good!" on other websites.
- Upvoted works are prominently displayed, so more people will enjoy them.
- Upvoted bitcoin will be returned to the creator, so it will support his or her future creative activities.
- In summary, your upvote helps more people to enjoy more excellent works.
Baskadia has the following features:
- Everyone can enjoy all works.
- All chores for creators to get profit is only to post their works and (if possible) share the links on their websites such as SNS. Therefore, it is also easy to use Baskadia together with other websites.
Bitcoin make it easy for your overseas fans to upvote your
(Bitcoin holders are all over the world.)
- Our customers say, Baskadia is very useful for an online gallery of their past works.
There is an optional feature "Collabo" that allows other users to
create derivative works and returns the royalty to the original
For example, by enabling Collabo, your novel may derive other works e.g. comics and images, or may be translated and highly rated overseas.
You can post the following works:
- You can post both short and long stories.
- You can post both short and long stories. You can also insert images.
- You can post images e.g. paintings, drawings and photos.
- You can post freestyle text e.g. blogs, essays and poems. You can also insert images.
※ Posting derivative works to Baskadia may be commercial use of the original work, so check your permission before posting. For derivative works by "Collabo", click here
※ We may take measures such as access restrictions to works which we judge inappropriate.
Purposes of Baskadia
- 1. Provide creators with a free environment for creative activities
- So far creators was required a lot of effort besides creative activities to get profit. On Baskadia, we try to minimize their burden to get profit so that they can be devoted to their creative activities. Other activities may result in a better outcome, but it is left to their complete discretion.
- 2. Give more chances fairly to everyone as creators
- Baskadia has no severe competition before publishing and anyone including a foreigner can easily and economically support the creators by upvoting their published works. Therefore, chances are given fairly to everyone.
- 3. Eradicate piracy websites and protect the interests of creators
- Piracy websites are mainly used for free browsing. Baskadia don't charge for browsing, but is operated by tips from fans who want to see new or sequel works of creators, or convey their feelings to support and appreciate creators. As a result, piracy websites lose their meanings.
- 4. Enable many people to enjoy various attractive works by achieving the above purposes
- A better environment around creators results in much more excellent works. Baskadia is a service that everyone can enjoy, so people all over the world can enjoy these benefits.
What is a bitcoin upvote?
On Baskadia, you can upvote your favorite works by bitcoin. Upvoted bitcoin will be returned to the creator, so it will support his or her future creative activities. Additionally, upvoted works are prominently displayed, so more people can enjoy them.
On Baskadia, amount of bitcoin is displayed in the minimum unit "Satoshi". 100,000,000 Satoshi is equivalent to 1 BTC.
How to upvote works by bitcoin?
At the published page for each work, an orange upvote panel is displayed. If you send bitcoin to the bitcoin address on the upvote panel, the bitcoin is treated as an upvote to the work.
If you have an account and logged in on Baskadia, you can upvote by sending bitcoin directly from your wallet by pressing the upvote panel. You can also upvote with a comment to the creator.
If there is insufficient bitcoin in your wallet, you can pay in by sending bitcoin to the bitcoin address on the "Pay in" panel of the wallet page.
※ You cannot buy bitcoin at Baskadia. If you want bitcoin, you can buy it at a bitcoin exchange.
How to accept upvoted bitcoin?
In principle, upvoted bitcoin is aggregated daily, and after deducting the handling fee, it is added to the creator's wallet balance. If you want to pay out bitcoin from your wallet, please go to the wallet page, enter a bitcoin destination address etc. to the "Pay-out" panel and press the “SEND” button.
※ Timing of aggregation may be changed without notice depending on a condition of the systems and networks.
※ Payout of bitcoin may be restricted for security reasons etc. Additionally, since bitcoin is stored in a safe place, it takes a considerable time (usually within 2 business days) to pay out bitcoin.
※ You cannot sell bitcoin at Baskadia. If you want to sell bitcoin, send and sell bitcoin to a bitcoin exchange.
What is Collabo?
Collabo is a function that allows other creators to freely post derivative works based on the original work.
When Collabo is enabled on the original work, other creators can freely post their derivative works based on the original and other derivative works, and it is also allowed to incorporate derivative works into its original work.
As for bitcoin donated to a derivative work, after the handling fee is deducted and half of the remaining amount is paid to the original creator as a royalty, the remaining amount belongs to the creator of the derivative work.
(Examples of Collabo)
- Post character illustrations of the original novel or comic
- Post a comic derived from the original novel
- Post a side story of the original comic or novel
- Create a story based on the original images such as character illustrations
- Create a new derivative work (comic) based on the original work and its derivative works (novel and illustration)
- Translate the original work or its derivative works into other languages
How to Collabo?
If the original creator wants to enable Collabo, select "OK" at "Basic info" > "Collabo" on the edit page of the original work and other creators will be able to freely post its derivative works.
Other creators who want to Collabo with the original work and its derivative works can go to Collabo page by the link, which is displayed on the published page of the original work, and press the "CREATE A NEW POST" button displayed at the top of Collabo page to create a template of its derivative work. Then edit and publish it as a derivative work based on the original work and other derivative works.
※ Once Collabo was enabled, the original creator cannot restrict the activities for the derivative works that has already been created when Collabo was disabled. When Collabo is disabled, only creating new derivative works thereafter will be restricted.
- Handling fee: 5%
- It is deducted from donated bitcoin in aggregation. Less than 1 Satoshi is rounded up.
- Transfer fee: the current price
- It is charged upon payout from your wallet.
- The amount is automatically calculated according to the bitcoin network condition. All or part of the transfer fee is paid to the operators of the bitcoin network (miners) and does not belong to Baskadia.
- It is set to be within 2% normally. We recommend to wait when it is soaring.