1. Enjoying the present moment is a habit that takes practice.
2. Finding reasons to be happy now can benefit your future.
3. Tuning into joy can improve your health, something that affords you many possibilities in life.
4. Consistent, long-term happiness depends on your ability to notice and appreciate the details; you can hone that skill right now.
5. Every day is a new opportunity to be better than yesterday; that pursuit can increase your self-esteem and, accordingly, your happiness.
6. You can be who you want to be right now, no matter what your situation looks like.
7. Finding joy in the present moment, no matter how inadequate it may seem, makes a difference in other people’s lives