In this generation most of the youngsters likes biryani. biryani is a traditional food. Now the trend is eating biryani in the late night and it is namely called as 'MIDNIGHT BIRYANI'. My aunt will prepare a best spicy biryani it smells good and the taste was awesome while eating the biryani when it is hot and spicy.
Let's get into the preparation of Spicy Briyani...
1. Switch on the stove
2. Take a vessel and keep it in stove
3. Add 4tbsp oil and add the spicy spices
4. Add the onion and fry it into golden brown colour
5. Add chillies and ginger garlic paste and aaah it smells good
6. Add tomatoes and add some required amount of salts
7. Add mint and coriander leaves
8. Add the Traditional masalas
9. Add the required amount of water and close it until the water boils
10. After few minutes add the washed fresh Chicken 🐔
11. Let it cooks close the vessel
12. After few minutes add the Rice
13. wait until the rice cooks
13. After half of the rice cooked add lemon juice and coriander leaves
14. And finally add ghee
And The Tasty Spicy Biryani Is Ready🍲
I'm very happy to share my aunt's biryani recipe through this blog.
Ingredients generally used:oil, spices, onion, ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, coriander and mint leaves, masalas, chicken, rice, lemon, ghee.
Biryani is one of the most popular dishes in South Asia. it is also prepared in other parts of the world such as in Iraq, Thailand and Biryani is the single most ordered dish on indian online food ordering and delivery services.