In this article you will learn-
What are the ingredients in Aloe Vera?
What are its benefits? How to use it?
And When does the harm of aloe vera happen?
So let's know what are the main ingredients found in Aloe Vera:
Main Ingredients Found in Aloe Vera: calcium, Copper, Chromium, sodium, selenium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, zinc, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin -B12, folic acid
Types of Aloe Vera
There are many types of aloe vera, but mainly these 5 types of aloe vera are used more:
Benefits of Aloe Vera
1. For eyes - Aloe vera contains rich amount of vitamin-A and vitamin-A is very beneficial for the eyes. If you consume aloe vera juice on an empty stomach every day, then it helps you to increase your eyesight. If you have any problems related to eyes such as an infection or itchiness, then aloe vera also cures these problems.
2. Lose Weight – Aloe vera is rich in fiber and vitamin-C which helps in improving your metabolism, due to which your real weight starts coming in front of you. Consuming it continuously helps you to get your perfect shape. If you are fat then you will start getting thinner and if you are thin then it will help you in increasing your weight.
3. Constipation – Aloe vera can prove to be very effective for those patients who have the problem of constipation. Aloe vera makes the digestive system very strong due to its fiber and increases the bowel movement in the small intestine and large intestine, due to which all the waste of the stomach gets cleared easily and there is no problem in bowel movement.
4. Five Treatises – Aloe vera is considered one of the best Ayurvedic medicines in the world to repair the digestive system. If you have any kind of problem in your digestive system, then you can use aloe vera to cure it. If you drink aloe vera juice every morning in an empty stomach, then it is helpful in removing many problems like your weak digestive system, constipation, acidity, flatulence, abdominal pain, gas in the stomach.
5. Diabetes – Aloe vera is also very beneficial for diabetic patients. Aloe vera has anti-diabetic properties, due to which aloe vera lowers the sugar level present in the blood and increases the level of glucose. It was revealed in a research that it can also help to activate your pancreatic gland, due to which insulin can be helped again.
6. Cholesterol – According to a report published on the NCBI website, aloe vera helps a lot in reducing the bad cholesterol present in the blood, although it is not at all that consuming aloe vera juice alone will bring your cholesterol under control. You will also have to pay attention to your diet and do yoga and exercise, only then your cholesterol will be under control.
7. For Heart – There has always been a relationship between cholesterol and heart. If the amount of bad cholesterol in your blood is high, then it is bad news for your heart. Due to its hypocholesterolemic effect, aloe vera helps in controlling the amount of cholesterol, due to which you reduce the risk of heart-related diseases and also reduces the risk of heart stroke.
8. Gout – Aloe vera is very beneficial for those people who have joint pain or arthritis problem. The calcium present in aloe vera makes bones strong and repairs bones, while the anti-inflammatory properties present in aloe vera help you reduce your arthritis and joint pain.
9. For oral health – Many companies make toothpaste using aloe vera because these big companies know that aloe vera is very beneficial for the health of the mouth and teeth. If you clean and massage your teeth and gums with aloe vera gel, then it makes your teeth and gums strong and healthy, while if you open your mouth with aloe vera juice, then the infections present in the mouth are also less.
10. If the immunity of your body will be strong then big diseases will not be able to touch you but because of our bad habits like not eating on time, not eating healthy food, consuming more junk food, not sleeping on time etc. But if you start drinking aloe vera juice, it repairs your immunity again and makes your body armor strong.
benefits of aloe vera for skin
1. Sunburn - Many times, due to being in the sun too much, due to sunburn i.e. the ultraviolet rays of the sun cause a lot of damage to the skin and the skin also becomes dark. If you wash your face thoroughly and massage your face with aloe vera gel before sleeping at night or after coming home from outside, then you get your sunburn cured and your skin gets nourishment.
2. Skin Moisture – Aloe vera has moisturizing properties due to which it retains moisture in your skin. When you apply aloe vera on your skin, it helps in the production of essential oils by penetrating the pores of your skin, due to which your skin does not dry out and stays soft and moisturized.
3. Nail-acne – The problem of nail acne is very big in youth and youth also feel very uncomfortable with this problem, but aloe vera comes with antibacterial properties, so it also cures your nail-acne. Actually, when you apply aloe vera on your face, its antibacterial property eliminates the harmful bacteria on your skin. At the same time, it also eliminates the infection, due to which your nail acne gradually starts reducing. If you want quick relief from acne and pimples, then you will not only use aloe vera gel on your face, but also start drinking aloe vera juice every morning on an empty stomach, you will get the result twice as fast.
4. Reduce Wrinkles - With time, the human body gets old and the skin also starts getting old, but there is a big difference between getting old and looking old. If you start using aloe vera on your skin, then you can reduce the wrinkles and blemishes of your skin, that is, you can bring back the youth of your skin. By applying aloe vera gel on your face, the skin tightens and wrinkles are reduced, for this you wash your skin thoroughly every night and massage it with aloe vera gel for 1 month, by doing this you will see amazing benefits.
5. Wound Healing – Many times, due to injury or cut, these wounds of many people start to heal quickly, whose body's immunity is low, but if you use aloe vera on your wound, then it will help you to heal your wound quickly. will assist. Apply aloe vera gel on your wound daily and consume aloe vera juice, it helps you to heal your wound twice as fast as well as minimize the scars left on the skin due to the wound.
6. Increase the glow of the skin – With the use of aloe vera, your dark face will not be fair at all, but whatever your face is, it will definitely glow. Actually, by using aloe vera gel on your face, the dead cells start getting eliminated, due to which the real glow of your face starts coming out, as well as if you consume aloe vera juice, then it provides beauty to your skin from inside.
benefits of aloe vera for hair
1. Dandruff – Dandruff is a very big problem in hair, but aloe vera can help you in curing it too, for this you need to mix 2 spoons of gram flour and one spoon of aloe vera gel and two spoons of lemon juice in it. Now mix it well and apply this paste on your scalp and massage it well. After massaging for some time, leave it for a while and then shampoo your hair with cold water. Your dandruff will reduce to a great extent.
2. Falling hair - Aloe vera is also very beneficial for falling hair, that is, it has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which not only prevents infection in the scalp, as well as the vitamin-C found in aloe vera helps your hair roots. strengthens. If you have any problem related to hair, then you must consume aloe vera juice, you start seeing the benefits in one to one and a half months.
3. Long Hair – If you want to make your hair long and thick, then you start using aloe vera oil on your hair. You will easily find aloe vera oil in the market, the anti-bacterial and antifungal properties present in it will keep all types of infections away and the vitamin-C and protein present in it will help to make your hair strong, long and thick To get benefits twice as fast. Keep consuming aloe vera juice as well.
How to use Aloe Vera?
You can use aloe vera in 2 ways, first in the form of aloe vera gel and aloe vera juice, aloe vera gel is mostly used for applying on the skin i.e. for external use, while aloe vera juice is used to consume it. If done, then let us know how to make aloe vera gel and aloe vera juice.
How to make Aloe Vera Gel?
You will easily find aloe vera gel in the market, but if you want, you can also make it at home. For this, take a piece of aloe vera and clean the top layer with a knife. After that a yellow layer will appear, wash it well with water and take out its gel in a bowl with the help of a spoon, now you can apply the same gel on your skin or your face and massage it well.
How to make Aloe Vera Juice?
When you take out the aloe vera gel, aloe vera juice is also made from the same aloe vera gel. For this, you take 1 glass of water and mix 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel in it well. Now if you want to taste, add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to it and add one teaspoon of honey, your aloe vera juice is ready.
What is the right time to drink aloe vera juice?
The best time to drink Aloe Vera juice is in the morning on an empty stomach because at this time your stomach is completely empty and when you consume it, it is well digested by your digestive system and your body uses aloe vera juice. Absorbs all the elements well, due to which you get its full benefit, but keep in mind that after drinking aloe vera juice, do not consume anything else for at least 2 hours.
Side-effects of aloe vera
Aloe vera is a very beneficial element, there can be no denying that, but according to the law of nature, if something is used excessively, then it can also suffer its loss, so let us know that if you use more than necessary. If you use aloe vera daily, what can be the side effects to you.
1. ypoglycemia – Sometimes when you start consuming more aloe vera, it lowers the blood sugar level in your blood too much which can be dangerous.
2. Stomach upset – Aloe vera is rich in fiber and when aloe vera is consumed in excess, due to the increased fiber content, problems like gas, indigestion, stomach pain can occur in the stomach.
3. Other - In many cases, due to the use of more aloe vera, problems like diarrhea, kidney problems, muscle weakness, weight loss, heart problems can also be seen, but this happens only in very few cases and only when aloe vera is more being used.
Did you like the article "Aloe vera Benefits, Usage and Side-effects / Aloe Vera Benefits, Uses and Disadvantages" Please share your comments.