Everyone of us has our own battle in life. Be it with money, love, or health, we're fighting for a living. I have lost my job for a year now, and I am struggling financially as I have two kids, and my husband has no work. It's a very tough situation, but I never lost hope. Instead, I continued to see life with a silver lining.
This simple yet profitable recipe is helping us to at least support our needs. Now that I am sharing this recipe, I hope I can inspire someone, and help them make their living.
Below are the ingredients:
1/2 Cup of Butter
2 tbs. Vanilla
1 1/2 Oil
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tbs. Baking powder
1 cup full cream fresh milk
2 cups all-purpose plain flour
It’s important for the eggs to be at room temperature as they whip better.
Let's go to cooking.
1. Combine the sugar and egg, and then beat it for 7 minutes until thick and glossy. Beating it perfectly is a technique to make the cake fluffy.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients and whisk.
3. Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture, including the melted butter in the heated milk, and oil.
4. Add the melted cheese to add flavor.
5. Fill the cupcake liners. The standard size is 1/4 cup which is actually a good quantity for cupcakes.
Do not overfill as overfilling make cupcakes sink.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
7. Rest for 2 minutes to cool down, and presto! Ready sell!