South India has lots of things to explore every term. There are many tourist places and things to visit and explore in South India. From temples to lakes, to adventure to mountaineering to hills, in terms of everything. This planet has immense beauty and sees that only one thing we just have to do and that is to explore and keep exploring the planet and its natural beauty. Here in our country India, we have lots of Natural beauty places and that is incredible. So here in this article, I will mention the top 5 tourist spots where you can visit in South India.
1. Coorg, Karnataka- a top tourist destination in the South Indian State of Karnataka. Coorg is a hill station which is very famous for its beauty. The place has a very pleasant environment throughout the entire year. If you want some adventure then visit this place from the month of October to March.
Also read bout: 5 Best Hiking or Trekking spots in South India!
2. Mysore- one of the most famous and beautiful tourist places which are very ideal for the summer holiday destination as well winters, who love winters. The festival Dusshera of the city is a well-known celebration across the country, so if you are planning to visit then must plan during the festival celebration, it will make your trip worthwhile.
3. Pondicherry- the place is known for its breathtaking natural beauty, but the place is also called the French Riviera of the East, it is a seaside town which is located 160km South of Chennai. The main attraction of this place is Visit Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Fishing, Arikamedu, Aayi Mandapam, Pondicherry Museum, and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
4. Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu- Kodaikanal means the gift of the forest. This beautiful tourist spot is located in the Palani hills of the Western Ghats. It is also known as the princess of hill stations which is located in the Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu. The main attraction of the place is Kodai Lake, Bison Wells, Berijam Lake, Bear Shola Falls, and Pillar Rocks.
5. Varkala, Kerela- this tourist spot is not so popular but a very ideal destination for the tourist. The destination is not so popular and that is why the place has its natural beauty and is a less polluted place, it has a very pleasant climate. The top major attraction of this place is Anjengo Fort, Sivagiri Mutt, Paragliding and parasailing, Varkala Lighthouse, Water Sports, and Kappil Lake.
South India is divine, and it has its own beauty. Also, south India is a place who enjoy wildlife, culture, south Indian cuisines, temples, and everything about them. So, in the article, I have mentioned five tourist places in South India where you can plan your trip with your family, a solo trip, or along with your friends. For Latest Travel & Tourism Tips News & Information visit HYD7AM.com
HYD7AM is leading Online News Tabloid that brings you latest Tollywood Breaking News Updates along with Political news, Business News, Sports news, entertainment news all at one place.