Find a solution to this problem.
Any childhood trauma is a lack of skills of some sorts. Acquire skills to become independent of this trauma and solve it.
• If no one needed you, then find the value you need yourself.
• If you have been bullied, learn to protect yourself.
• If you didn’t have friends, learn to make friends.
• If you have lived in worries and fears, learn how to create a secure space and take care of yourself.
• If you didn't have enough personal space in your childhood, create some.